Thomas Kane Tax Advisory Services

Self-Assessed Taxpayers

While employees pay tax through the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system, individuals with non-PAYE income may fall into the self-assessment system. A self-assessed income taxpayer has a number of obligations, including the filing of an income tax return each year along with the payment of income tax due, and the payment of preliminary tax.

If you have any non-PAYE income including any of the following sources of income:

  • Income from a trade, profession or business (self-employed)
  • Rental Income
  • Dividend Income
  • Interest Income
  • Foreign Income

We can provide expert tax advice and compliance services on a one-to-one basis. Please contact us on 086 3111565 or

We also provide extensive taxation services to:

  • Self-Employed Individuals
  • Small Companies
  • Individuals starting a small business
  • Individuals disposing of assets
  • PAYE Employees
  • Thomas Kane Tax Advisory Services